Thursday, October 14, 2010

No sale...

Sister and I worked a craft show last night. Our first one... There was very little traffic. No sales. The lady at the table across from us bought 5 boxes of our mother's cookies. Sigh... Have another craft shot Saturday. That one is all day. But I just found out my table is right next to the table for the town group I volunteer for. Do not really want to have to talk to anyone at that table b/c I am thinking of quitting the group. Not happy with the leader and how the money is being handled, among other things. People did like my pins last night, though. Perhaps I will sell some eventually.

Trying to leave comments on a number of the Photo II blogs, but I can't do it here at work. Grrr.... Then when I get home and on the computer, I get distracted by doing other work, so I forget to leave the comments... Don't bother writing a note to myself... I will forget to look at it.

Had a dream last night about checking into a hospital for a surgery. That was most likely because of tomorrow's appointment with the orthopedic surgeon. Most people would not like the prospect of being cut open, but if it relieves this pain in my wrist and hand, I want it ASAP...

No comments: