Sunday, October 17, 2010

Government funding...

Many students took last week's question to mean funding for arts in schools. Those students overwhelming agreed that the school should get equal funding. Interesting how the meaningful experiences shape a person's opinions! Others brought up a point - one of a few - that never dawned on me. With government funding comes government regulation. They see that as possibly too restrictive and not worth it. I am liking the way the students are thinking about all scenarios and possibilities...

A side note... the anti-inflammatory is not working. Even more pain in my hand and it even kept me up most of the night... and the irony is that I have barely used my right hand this weekend. Why don't I just do the gardening I want to do if the medicine doesn't help....

No comments: