Thursday, December 30, 2010

Learning to eat...

I fed Lucy today and most of the food went down! I still cannot get myself to change a diaper...

I made a couple more show entries... and worked more on a project...

Also received the new ICP course catalogue in the mail... I am thinking of actually taking one of their one or two session classes...

Spent some time looking up music based on record reviews. Well, I still think record reviews stink. I remember a time when I could rely on a review to know if I should check something out or not. Not anymore. While the internet takes the fun out of the record hunt, it saves me a great deal of money because reviewers have horrible taste! And the comparisons to existing or defunct bands is so far off... I am also having a hankering for record shopping. Hubby gave me a book on record shops... oh so nice... We have been thinking our town needs a good independent record store. Forget all the oldsters who shop at the Wal-mart and don't set foot on main street. Open a shop that caters to to the newcomers who spend more time improving the town... heck yeah! Now I am all fired up....

No comments: