Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Needles and pins...

Tomorrow at 9.45 I will have a bunch of needles in my arm and fingers for about an hour and a half. I think that will wall for a Dunkin' Donuts treat afterward! I need to sew some buttons back on some pants and cannot do it because I can't thread the needle... Hand hurts too much.... I did buy a gel wrist rest thing for when I ma on the computer. It feels neat but I hope Millie doesn't chew it.

I have an HPC meeting tonight. I have to remember to stand by my beliefs regarding what is historically accurate and what is not. I think tonight will be tough meeting. I also want to get the point across that we should be more than just the "sign police" and use our advisory abilities, but we shall see. There are some in town who like to disparagingly call us the "sign police" but will do what they can to block us from exercising any other type of authourity... grrr......

Also have to plan what cameras to bring to DC. Last year it was the Imperial, the Yashica 35 and the Nikon Coolpix. This year, the T1i and I do not know what else. I do have a bunch of 120 film on 620 spools ready to go, so no respooling in the museum this year!

No comments: