Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I did the horrible thing... I helped someone put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. But it was at sister's house and was to help her but I think all I did was make Lulu cry... oof... perhaps it was the smell of fixer wafting from me...

Four former students came by to say hi today! And I got two cards and cookies and a choco-pop! Hooray! I just feel bad that I couldn't chat more with the visitors. But Lulu was calling and I had to go...

Repainting the tattoo parlor in town on Friday, then relaxing aka submitting to shows...

So excited for the tofurkey!!! Millie has her own version of Thanksgiving Day dinner - it is actually called Thanksgiving Day Dinner and she loves this food! Four days full of cats! Oooh, I can't stand the excitement!

Happy Tofurkey Day everyone!!!

No comments: