Sunday, April 10, 2011

Neck

So tell me how I get a neck pain by biking Central Park? Ugh... But, the muscles held up. I do need a squishier seat. My tush is bruised. I also did not need a single puff of my inhaler. The schisandra berry powder seems to be helping my asthma. We ate at a cart in the park and then went for tapas on 95th Street. And... best of all... I rode in the streets of Manhattan and did not fall, did not get door-checked and made it through alive. I have to be blunt here but I felt like a real bad-*ss. I did wear a helmet though...

Did some Main Street work this morning. Walking down the hill at 9 am I realize I am only the second one there. Sigh.... So I was the first to go home... But we did a nice job on the four buildings we worked on. The chemicals I used to polish the brass details probably took some years off my life, but oh well...

I am nearly done with The Jungle. The book is absolutely riveting. The only reason I put it down is to breath or eat. I can't believe it is not required reading in all schools...

No comments: