Sunday, September 12, 2010

meh...

So this rain is sucking the life out of me. Guess most people watch TV on days like this, but we really don't watch TV, so there goes that... Could put in a movie, but I feel I would just fall asleep. Placed a bunch of photos on the work table in the basement to paint and stuff, then walked upstairs and ended up falling asleep with Millie - the cat! - for an hour.

Went to buy stuff to close the pool... not emotionally ready for that... sniffle.

I guess the best thing I should be doing in weeding at the M-K house, but the rain keeps me from being there. That, and my arms are still swollen.....

Not sure we could endure 9 months of this kind of weather in Portland... but then, we would probably have more social things to do than we have here... ugh.....

No comments: